We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Points Countin', Weight Watchin' Goal

16 October 2009

Well, I did it.  I joined Weight Watchers. (again)  I joined last fall,  and lost 5 or 6 pounds before I found out I was pregnant.  When I asked them about being prego and dieting...  they booted me out before I could say cookie!



So, technically thanks to the wonder of breastfeeding, I am officially back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I actually reached it a few weeks ago, but I haven't been motivated to do more!  But, here I am officially saying I am going to be motivated.  At least enough to track my points daily.  And maybe it will motivate me to start an exercise routine, again... that I actually stick to.... maybe!

Seriously though, weight watchers works for me.  I just do it online.  I track what I eat after each meal.  Simple as that.  When it comes to cooking, I enter my recipes in their calculator thingy, and tweak them until they are low enough on the points scale. 

My goal is to be almost what I was when I got married...  I would like to lose 13 to 18 pounds.  There, is has been said out loud, well typed, you get my drift. 

It should take about 20 weeks....
They say I can lose one pound a week safely.

I will  fit into my box of skinny jeans!  Uh yeah, I... have... a.... box?!... don't you? 

Hopefully this means my recipes will be more eater friendly.
( I will try to include points for those that want to know!)

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Ralph October 16, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

Ok you go girl I have to loose another 10lbs so lets have a little bet that the first one down 10lbs the other buys dinner. When we come down Are you in? I weighed in this morning at 285.9lbs 10/16/09
Grandpa K

Jenny P. October 16, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Good for you!! You know, breastfeeding actually keeps me from losing weight, or so it seems. I always drop ten pounds or so as soon as nursing stops...

The key for me is just exercise... lots and lots of it. Because I stinkin love food so much, I have a really hard time not eating exactly what I want.

Good luck!!

andrea wardle October 16, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

Good luck! I dropped to my HIGH SCHOOL weight after my first two, just by breastfeeding. When I'd stop?... bloop, 15 pounds back on. This time I thought it would work again... alas, tis not so. I have 25 extra pounds hanging around and I'm 6 months out!!! Chalk it up to stress of moving (and using food as my emotional out). My goal is to have made some sort of dent by Christmas... Thanks for the inspiration, and again, good luck!

The Arrrrrgalls October 19, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

You'll do great. The online stuff is sooo fun, addictive, and easy. I am working on the ever-long struggle of weight loss too. Robyn, and practically half the branch, has talked me into joining "The Rush" to go work out. So, hoping that will help me shed those evil pounds, and motivate my body to finally get pregnant. ( I hear weight loss does that... crossing my fingers). Laurin has lost 103 pounds... yes you read that right, and she looks amazing. You should get in touch with her!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP