We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Boo-tiful Onesie Dress

29 October 2009

Remember how I made that little onesie dress? (here she is wearing it)  Well Saturday night, I realized that if I wanted her to have a Halloween dress I had better throw one together, and I had scraps left from my previous projects.

Now, while I am thinking about it, I should thank all the friends and family who have given me such great things for Etta to wear!  We love them.  I have been given a lot of great pieces.  So, we have a lot of onesies that are alone in the world, without their little matching pants, and this is a great opportunity.  See below:
















She is so fun!  I love it!

5 comments:

Shirleybk October 29, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

Could she be any cuter!? Very cute dress. I wish we were near enough to give her some of her first Halloween candy. Of course it would be your candy because she's not big enough for all the other good stuff out there. I love free candy!!! And I've got five little trick-or-treaters working for me so I should make out pretty well this year.

Remodelaholic October 29, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

She is soooo adorable! Working is so hard after seeing these pictures. I just want to leave work right now and be with Etta and Cassity.

Amy October 29, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Look at you and your mad sewing skills! It helps to have a cute little model on hand to show your work off. ;)

Drake, Rachel and Olivia October 29, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

You are so amazing!!! I wish I could do a 1/4 of what you can!I literally can't even sew on a button. Etta looks so cute and I love her smile, absolutely precious! She will elarn so much from you as she grows up.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP