We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

As A Man Thinketh, Positive Attitude

11 October 2009

I am teaching the young women Laurel class today (love them).   The lesson is called The Ability to Succeed.  It is a subject that is fun to think about. 

Luckily from my childhood I have been taught by my mother to always think positively.  Growing up I was corrected when I started to say " I can't..."  My mother would stop me mid sentence with a gentle reminder to say, "I'm learning how to do this, or I am getting better ..." 

THANK YOU MOM!

From her always positive attitude, I have always thought that there is nothing I can't do.  I try to do all I can or imagine I want to.  Also I am usually able to see the positive in the results pass or fail.  I hope this is something we can all do.

Here are some quotes from two of my favorite books The Secret and As A Man Thinketh (and one or two from the lesson). 

Be positive! You can succeed! Believe it!


☻You are what you think.

☻“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt

☻“One of the greatest weaknesses in most of us is our lack of faith in ourselves. One of our common failings is to depreciate our tremendous worth” L. Tom Perry

☻We are like magnets - like attract like. You become AND attract what you think

☻You attract your dominant thoughts

☻Choose your thoughts carefully .. you are a masterpiece of your life

☻Your thoughts cause your feelings

☻You can change your emotion immediately .. by thinking of something joyful, or singing a song, or remembering a happy experience

☻"All that we are is a result of what we have thought" - Buddha

☻An affirmative thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative one

☻Decide what you want .. believe you can have it, believe you deserve it, believe it's possible for you

☻"Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve" W. Clement Stone

☻Life is meant to be abundant in ALL areas...

☻Relationships: Treat yourself the way you want to be treated by others .. love yourself and you will be loved

☻No one else can think or feel for you .. its YOU .. ONLY YOU.

☻When you realize your potential to feel good, you will ask no one to be different in order for you to feel good

☻The truth is there is more than enough love, creative ideas, power, joy, happiness to go around.

☻Are your thoughts worthy of you? If not - NOW is the time to change them. You can begin right were you are right now. Nothing matters but this moment and what you are focusing your attention on.

☻Man is made or unmade by himself. In the armory of thought he forges the weapons by which he destroys himself. He also fashions the tools with which he builds for himself heavenly mansions of joy and strength and peace. James Allen

☻The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom. James Allen

☻Act is the blossom of thought, and joy and suffering are its fruits. James Allen

☻The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn; the bird waits in the egg; and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. -James Allen

☻Men do not attract that which they want, but that which they are. - James Allen

☻Thought is the fountain of action, life and manifestation; make the fountain pure, and all will be pure. - James Allen

☻Your circumstances may be uncongenial, but they shall not long remain so if you but perceive an Ideal and strive to reach it. James Allen
 
Hope those lift you for the day.  What positive thougths and quotes do you like?  Share with us!

2 comments:

Miss Eliza Shumway October 11, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

aww! i want to be in your ward, you laurel advisor!! i'm POSITIVE they think the world of you darling. You're the most amazing aunt ever!!

Jackie October 12, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Hey there Cassidy! I'm glad you found me. I just recently added you as a friend on mine cause Shirley would always tell me about crafts you were up to and of course how cute Etta is. I seriously am jealous of you. You have got to be the most talented person I know. Take care.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP