We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

A little bit about us

05 May 2007

I am Cassity!  Nice to virtually meet you, welcome to my blog!

This blog is about the happenings at our house.  I love almost every creative avenue and like to have projects to keep me busy. 

When it comes to remodeling we do it on a tight budget.  try at tops $5,000 for our entire house.  Our motto is reduce, reuse, recycle, re-purpose, remodel (try saying that 5 times fast)!  We try to use old things in creative ways and reuse our old building supplies in other projects.  This is our third project house.  We started blogging on our second house, and hope to bring you some of our first adventures soon. 

A little about us:
I am a wife and mother first and foremost.  

My husband is a dream.  He can do anything, and is cheerful about most anything I ask.  He is a landscape architect, so we love to design together!

It took us eight years to conceive.  It was a difficult and painful path, I mention this, because for those of you going through it, you are not alone.  I feel so much for you and pray you get your baby too.  We are approved for adoption, and still looking into the possibilities.  Please contact us if you are considering placing a child for adoption, which I believe is one of the most selfless acts one person can do for another. 

Out of the blue, last fall I got pregnant, we finally had our dreams of becoming parents come true!  Our daughter, Etta (and now Lydia too 2/11) are the new loves of our lives!  They are such happy, easy, fun, beautiful, talented, adorable, sweet, smart, talkative, good sleeping... babies!  We hope to have 3 more just like them as soon as we can...  (okay, so that is the plan, we'll see what happens when we have 4ish)

I am an Interior Designer, according to my bachelor's degree.  I do not work in the field though.  I help friends and fix up our houses, but that is all for now.  The most important thing to me, is my family and I choose to stay at home.  Luckily, we have been blessed with the abilities to use our resources wisely and I can stay home!

I love projects!!  I LOVE PROJECTS!  Let me shout it from the mountain tops!  Can I get and amen?

Projects help to keep me fulfilled as a stay at home mom.  I try to accomplish one thing a day.  It could be put the junk away off the floor in my bedroom, or it could be rip out a wall I don't like.... you never know, you will just have to watch a see.

I am a pet lover.  We have two indoor cats, and 4 chickens, 2 hens and 2 roosters (we were planning on all hens, and the joke was on us.  We raised 5 "hens" all turned out to be roosters!... Long painful story, but anyway we are down to 2 and it will stay like that until they get mean, and need to find a new home!- no they will not be dinner, I want then to have full lives!)

I am a wanna be writer.  I am planning on making this happen sooner rather than later. 

Hope you like the blog!


Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP