We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

"Wet" your appetite: Upstairs Bath Remodel, Part 1

29 September 2009

I realize that I have had a lot of "befores" of all our projects lately and not a lot of "afters", but that is how it goes in our house. We start one project, only for me to get bored and start another one. Well, actually we get to a point where Justin is doing the work, and I have to wait... Either way, it keeps us hopping.
This one however was quick and relatively easy project. It should be completed this coming weekend (complete with cost breakdown, for those interested). But for now here is our upstairs bath in a series of pictures pasted together to get the idea of the space.



(I am standing in the tub for most of these shots.)
The second shot is from the hall trying to look in.

Here is the plan. Forgive the quality of the rendering. I used the stitched together pictures as a base, I no longer have Autocad, and am not yet smart enough in sketchup. But just you wait, Justin is teaching me how to really use it, and I don't think I will need cad any more.

Our starting budget to fix it all was $300.00, the estimate included: paint, framed mirror, updated vanity, cabinet, tiling the floor, hooks, pulls, and new moldings.
So far, we've done it for almost half the price... And may be able to do a few more things.

4 comments:

Carrie September 29, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

I can't wait to see the after!!! It looks like is going to be beautiful!

Unknown September 29, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

The before and afters are much longer times between finished times when the baby is there. That is ok and I don't complain. I still love the time with my children. I know you do too. I found your blog. I will try and keep up with how you guys are doing. Take care. Love and prayers pat.

andrea wardle September 29, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

You are amazing!! When your house is done, how 'bout coming here and doing mine?

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP