We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Our little family pics

12 September 2009

Of course we took a ton of pictures of us, and Etta, here they are:

This is my favorite:



Can you see the difference between the top picture and this one?

They are in fact the exact same picture. I just Photoshopped a happy Etta in place of the crying one, although, the crying one is still pretty cute!

This next one is a close second, for my favorites. In this one I actually moved my self closer to Justin, and had to put my hand on the front leg instead of the back. (these are actually slightly different pictures, just a few seconds apart but you can see how I was actually standing below)



This one didn't turn out the way I wanted, (I didn't look at it through the camera, and people were wanting to leave... so we were a bit rushed, oh well)


This was just a funny picture after Etta had a brief stop, I actually really like it.


For some reason this keeps coming in sideways,
but I really love the picture so I am blogging it for my future reference! SO there!


These were actually just test shots of locations,
I really like this one of Justin.
And the other one is okay, it is mostly just fun to have a matching pair.


Justin took this first picture, and I LOVE it! Sweet.
The rest are just cute, you gotta love her little expressions.






3 comments:

Melissa September 18, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

I LOVE all of the pics!! Etta is so stinkin cute!!! I can tell that the camera (and everyone else) loves her!! You look great too!

The Arrrrrgalls September 18, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Boy she knows how to ham it up for the camera. Great "first" family pics. By the way... your hair has gotten so long, very cute!! Keep up the great work mommie :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP