We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Ninja Destruction

08 September 2009

We had a day of visiting friends.

I hung out with my best friend from High School, Carly. I forgot to take pictures, urgh. Her kids are So adorable! It was fun to hang out, not to mention she gave me a huge bag of clothes that she was getting rid of... Hello Christmas! She has great taste and I love it all! THANKS CAR!

Justin went to lunch at Tuchanos (spell?). It is a Brazilian meat place that is SO good. He met his friends Dave, Warner and Jason. I think he said they ate for like 2 hours....

That night we "moved" to the other grandparents house, and visited Nate and Brianne. This is Justin's best friend from the time they were in diapers... I should have scanned the picture! Nate has 3 soon to be 4 girls. They are adorable, precocious little talkers- I LOVE them!

(The whole family are Utes fans through and through. The girls love it too. While talking to their parents, Justin mention B.Y.U., can't remember why,

Kenna responded immediately "Don't say that around me"... it was hilarious)

They taught us how to play a fun group game that Nate uses in his seminary classes,

called Ninja destruction. (a little hard to explain)

First you bow to your opponents,

Then strike a ninja pose,
To play, your goal is to hit the other people's hand. You can only move one hand, they can move their hand to get away, it was hilarious to watch (especially the 4 year old who eventually won!)



1 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional October 6, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

i broke a toe playing this game! no joke! hehe. my sister jammed my toe back by kicking me with her foot (not on purpose), and it chipped off a few piece of bone on my pointer toe. ouch! that's why i call it toe destruction now. hehe. loving looking through your blog, hope you don't mind!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP