We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Wanna see your name in lights?

05 May 2007

Remodelaholic is quickly becoming the place to show off your home design projects!


Please Read ALL INSTRUCTIONS:
*If you send in an email request to be featured, you are granting REMODELAHOLIC or POLLY WANT A CRAFTER full permission to feature your ENTIRE POST IN FULL on our Remodelaholic or Polly Want a Crafter blog.  PLEASE read the rules before submitting project to be sure you completely understand before submitting any project links!  Thank you!  By submitting links to be featured on Remodelaholic/Polly Want a Crafter, we will assume that you have read and are willing to comply with listed rules.

Would you like to be featured? This is a great way to promote your blog, show off your mad skills, hard work and find new readers!

 Please contact me at remodelaholic@gmail.com

Things I will be looking for:

Does the project have to do with home design, decor etc.
Is the project complete?
Are the pictures clear?
How well  is the post written?

Types of projects I am looking for:

How to
Remodeling
Before and after; with tips and instructions even better!!
Home improvement
Organizing
Decorating Projects
Tutorials (only clear and complete) for those types of subjects

What to include in your email:

Your first name.
Your blog address.
1-3 url links to the projects you would like to have featured

**It may take up to 3 or 4  months for me to get them featured, it may be right away.  If I can feature it, I will write you an email response with the date and time that it is being featured.

Unfortunately, I cannot feature every project that is sent to me, or reply to all email submissions but I want to encourage you to try.  Those that are featured get the benefit of a large audience seeing their work and linking to their blog.

If the post is more craft oriented I may feature it on my craft blog, Polly Want A Crafter.  If I do I will let you know.

Emailed Feature posts and party highlights will be featured in FULL (meaning the entire post), I do not have the time to edit your posts for features- although if I do, I retain that right to remove inappropriate words or images.


PARTY HIGHLIGHT FEAUTRES:
If you have questions about a party highlight feature PLEASE make sure you have read the rules of the party before contacting me. Here are the rules, agreed to granting Remodelaholic/Polly Want A Crafter your implied consent by participating in the linky:

"By linking to the party you give Remodelaholic full permission to feature the full or part of the linked post on this site or one of our sister sties.  All featured posts will be credited to the original author and linked to said post. "

Again, by emailing me links to your site you are granting Remodelaholic consent to feature your projects, using your text and images in full with a new title and link to the post on our site.  Post that have been featured in the past will not be removed if you change your mind in the future.

Thanks.

On the day of your feature:
(or soon thereafter)*I ask that on the day that you are featured, please write a shout out post on your blog mentioning that you are being featured, with a link to Remodelaholic's home page and your featured post in the shout out.  Thanks Again!


Now email me quick!! Remodelaholic@gmail.com

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP