Remodelaholic's Anonymous Link Party Go Here
Jane over at Finding Fabulous had this great little makeover, and I seriously love how it turned out. Go check out her blog. (she also has a Friday link party just FYI, but make sure you link up to Remodelaholic's Anonymous before you go!! Pretty-Please) This is what Jane did:
Jane over at Finding Fabulous had this great little makeover, and I seriously love how it turned out. Go check out her blog. (she also has a Friday link party just FYI, but make sure you link up to Remodelaholic's Anonymous before you go!! Pretty-Please) This is what Jane did:
This end table on our screened-in-porch was in serious need of a makeover!
Here's the "after", like any good ravamp brace yourself for the "before".
Here's the "after", like any good ravamp brace yourself for the "before".
Yup, were talkin' D-R-A-B city!
I used Krylon Spray Paint in Ivy Leaf...love this color!
Here we've got a good coat of spraypaint. Such an improvement, but something's missing. It needs some character!
I mixed a glaze with dark brown latex paint and water (equal parts). Just brushed it on, and wiped the excess off with a rag. Super easy!
Now this table has some color and character....love that!
Got some old wicker? Revamp it with paint and glaze and your old furniture will look great again!
I think that the glaze makes the piece,
don't you think? It gives it so much character...
Now I just need to find someone's cast off wicker furniture!!!






Pretty! I love that color!!
ReplyDeleteI want that wicker table AND the screened in porch. :)
Isn't it amazing what a little can of spray paint can do?!? Love the color you chose - so fresh!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by The Cottage Home.....so happy to find your lovely blog :-).
Lindsay
Yes, that's absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteok, this is my style!! Love the wicker ;) shelly ps...i'm going to be restoring & refinishing an old chair (1940's i think) i will keep you in mind and send you pics. It's a big job, but will be used for a time out chair i got idea from another blog..lol
ReplyDeleteLove the glaze! Thanks for sharing... I think that ivy green may just be my new favorite now!
ReplyDeleteNicole
www.sobeautifullyinspired.blogspot.com
That ivy green is GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! Your blog is great :)
ReplyDeleteI think it's fab...
ReplyDeletethanks for the follow! see you around!
Flory
Thanks for visiting! I follow you on GFC, FB and Twitter. Happy FF!
ReplyDeletehttp://hsuperparents.blogspot.com