In the most recent it had the cutest Horsdoeuvre's, they were little burger bits and they were quite clever, so I took the idea and tried my own version. Which turned out quite good, (although i am still planning on trying theirs)
Burger Bobs
Each kabob can have one or two meatballs.
We each ate 2 so plan accordingly for the number you need
Fully cooked frozen Meatballs
BBQ sauce
Ketchup
Pickles, hamburger slices
Tomato slices (I would recommend Roma)
Onions, cut in large chunks
Spinach (optional, I chose this cuz it would wlit nicely in the heat and taste good!)
Cheese slices
(any of your favorite hamburger toppings that you can thread onto a skewer)
Drizzle some BBQ sauce and Ketchup over the meatballs and cook.
(In a pan, on a BBQ or in Microwave)
Thread the items onto a pre-soaked skewer.
Grill to heat it through top with cheese and allow to melt (optional) and serve immediately.
(we did the cheese on the skewers, but I wouldn't do it this way again!)
(we did the cheese on the skewers, but I wouldn't do it this way again!)
These look yummy!!!
ReplyDelete-heather
These look good and so easy! I always enjoy trying new recipes. Thanks for sharing. Love & blessings from NC!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, thanks so much for visiting and following mine.
ReplyDeleteKaren