Isn't this beautiful... I love the look of this house by Phillip Johnson, I don't think I could live there though, I am too paranoid to leave my windows draperies open at night... maybe it is because I always look in people's open windows, no not a peeping Tom, but you know, when you are driving at night don't you look too? Okay, maybe I shouldn't have admitted to that...

What a great photo of the glass house! So excited that you posted about this as it's located about an hour away from me, and served as a reminder that I really should take an official tour with nice weather approaching. Here's a link for your readers to learn more about the fascinating history: http://philipjohnsonglasshouse.org/history/ Hope you don't mind that I've included it :D
ReplyDeleteHe's one of my favorite architects!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great house! I'm all for windows, windows, windows...with draperies at night, because I, like you, do look when driving by ;)
ReplyDeleteTamara, Bella Boho
I have boys who play lacrosse. That would be a disaster waiting to happen. Even if I weren't to have an errant hard rubber ball, the fingerprints and nose prints would have me in a straight jacket in a rubber room.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful home, though, for someone else.
I could never live in a house like this cause I'm too paranoid too. Have to have the curtains closed as soon as it's dark and I live in the middle of no where!
ReplyDeleteI always look in people's windows too! I think it's fun to get a glimpse in how other people live. Some I'm jealous of and some make me feel a lot better. lol!
oh, I sooo look! Love the cool evenings when we walk the dog, because really you can get a better look if you're walking then when you're driving :D
ReplyDeleteI totally look. I love getting that peek of others decorating ideas!
ReplyDeletemy kids call me a stalker.....but I'm not really admiting to anything..hahha
ReplyDelete