I scored this lamp at DI. Such a great deal...just needed a makeover.
The base was that awful brassy gold...yeah, you know what I am talking about. So I spray painted it brown..not pictured because I was too excited to get this project started to stop and take pics.
The shade...oh the shade. What to do with the shade? It was creme. Not into creme these days.
It's amazing what a little bit of paint and talent can do.
Do you love it?
That's gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI love this lamp. How were the flowers made? Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!
ReplyDeleteI love this so much! very sweet for girls.... of all ages... I want one!
ReplyDelete~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"
Love this!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. I like the texture it adds to the classic white.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, sweet lamp shade! It's a truly special lamp redo; bravo to you! Yippee! It makes me happy just looking at it. :)
ReplyDelete